· We greet you at either the Buon Ma Thuot airport or bus station to your hotel.
· Pick up in the morning and go to Akothon village (the village of Ede minority people), ethnological museum, Khai Doan Pagoda. We then go to beautiful Lak Lake, Bao Dai Emperor’s house (The Last Emperor of The Dynasty of Nguyen), visit Jun village (the village of M’Nong minority people), row a piragua on Lak Lake to M’Lieng village lying along Lak Lake, elephant riding, a great experience.
· Return to Buon Ma Thuot City.
· Guests are taken to Buon Ma Thuot airport or bus station.
· Lac Lake, located 56 km from Buon Ma Thuot, in the southern part of the province, near National Highway 27. The lake is water surrounded by low mountains with home to many species of wading birds
· On the lakeside of Lac Lake is the magnificent palace owned by the last Nguyen King, Bao Dai. Standing on the balcony of the second floor, you get a picturesque view of the valley and the lake below. You can still see the remains the royal boat which was used for short cruises by Bao Dai, whenever he stayed in the palace